Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teaching to knit?

So last night a friend of mine had an event teaching people how to knit and crochet. So of course since I am a knitting expert (sarcasm) she asked me if I would teach the knitting portion of the class. So me being the person I am said, " Yes, of course." All the while thinking in my head, " I am not that great of a knitter this is going to be a bad experience!!"
So last night as I sat in a circle I taught other people how to do the basics of knitting. It was an experience and I still believe that I am not the person that should be teaching people to knit but, I did have fun even though I have decided that I am a horrible teacher. The best part of the night for me was that I learned the basics of crocheting, hurray!!!! I think of found a new obsession and my entertainment for spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment