Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blissful Saturday

I love pasta!!!!! So since it was such a lovely Saturday and I had nothing else to do with myself I went grocery shopping. I bought ingredients to make a delicious pasta bake with spinach and chicken, and of course I bought some apples to make a dessert. : ) The pasta came out quite delicious but sadly the top need more cheese in my opinion...but my mother said it was enough. Today was a very relaxing day and reminded me of how much I love making food.
Here is what my pasta looked like, sorry I didn't take in pictures once it was dug into.

P.S.
Since my blog is also about knitting I thought I give a glimpse of my project that is currently a work in progress. It's my first time knitting with lace yarn so we shall see how it looks when I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment