Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whoops!

So last night I was going through my yarn basket, being annoyed by the fact that I haven't have time to knit. Anyways while looking thru all the yarn that I own I ran across a pretty red yarn. As I see the yarn I say to myself, "O crap!, this is Ashley's yarn for her hat." I totally forgot that I had it. So now I feel like a terrible person, cause its warming up and I haven't knitted her pretty red hat. I think I've had her yarn for like a month now, I really am terribly slack. Seems like I have found a quick knitting project to do this weekend.
Sorry for taking so long Ashley....but the hat will be the cutest red hat I ever knitted. : )

1 comment:

  1. don't worry about it. I love it...I'm going to wear it as soon as it gets even a little bit chilly outside.

    ReplyDelete